What is Clarity?
Clarity is a novel, high efficiency agile work management framework, designed for organizing projects, continuous work assignments, and organizational structure.
You can adopt Clarity to manage a variety of work - business operations, software development, construction, manufacturing, sales operations, services operations and many more, within a wide variety of organizational profiles and industries.
Interested in Clarity for personal task management? See Clarity Express.
Clarity is a light-weight, easy to learn and easy to follow methodology. It provides well-defined building blocks, essential for work management and work planning. Clarity places strong emphasis on prioritization of valuable work, clarity of process, and strong work ownership.
The base pillar of Clarity is - the implementation of the methodology must ensure a very high certainty about what, when, why and how work is performed while avoiding interference with normal day-to-day operations.
This helps teams focus less on the semantics of the process and instead focus on what teams do best - delivering results.
Five principles of Clarity
- Clarity of process is essential to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Strong ownership over our work is an essential driver of innovation and change.
- Clarity of purpose at all levels of organization enable creative and efficient results.
- Understanding the current state is essential for future planning.
- Change is only disruptive when not communicated and adequately accounted for.