Clarity is a novel agile work management framework designed for teams. It suits well for organizing projects and continuous work assignments.
You can adopt Clarity to manage a variety of work - business operations, software development, construction, manufacturing, sales operations, services operations and many more.
Interested in Clarity for personal task management? See Clarity Express.
Clarity is a light-weight, easy to learn and easy to follow methodology. It provides well-defined building blocks, essential for work management and work planning. Clarity places strong emphasis on prioritization of valuable work, clarity of process and strong work ownership.
The base pillar of Clarity is - the implementation of the methodology must ensure a very high certainty about what, when, why and how work is performed while avoiding interference with normal day to day operations.
This helps teams focus less on the semantics of the process and instead focus on what teams do best - delivering results.
Clarity framework is designed to handle shifting priorities and self-prioritize tasks in time, since:
- it is normal and expected for priorities to change as new information is discovered; and
- priority of work items increase as implied delivery deadlines approach; and
- prioritization in time is naturally superior to prioritization by abstract constructs.
You can read more about Clarity way of prioritization here.
Five principles of Clarity
- Clarity of process is essential to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Strong ownership over our work is an essential driver to innovation and change.
- Clarity of purpose at all levels of organization enable creative and efficient results.
- Understand where you are. Understand where you want to be.
- Change is only disruptive when not communicated and accounted for.